How do you obtain a local hunting license?
The Department of Environment and Agriculture of the Český Krumlov Municipal Authority issues hunting licenses to Czech citizens who reside in its respective district and to non-Czech nationals who are sojourning in this district.
Hunting license are available for specified periods at a respective adminstrative fee
|Hunting license for 1 day||30 CZK|
|Hunting license for 5 days||50 CZK|
|Hunting license for 30 days||70 CZK|
|Hunting license for 6 months||100 CZK|
|Hunting license for 12 months||150 CZK|
|Hunting license for 12 months for students and seniors of professional colleges
in which game hunting is a required subject, and for persons who hunt as part of
their profession or function
To be issued a hunting license, you must
- show a valid license authorizing you to hunt, issued by a foreign state
- show proof of insurance for authorized hunting
- complete an application (available at the ČK Dept. of Environment and Agriculture)
- show your passport or other official identification
- pay the administrative fee (fees paid at the DEA)
Český Krumlov Municipal Authority, Dept. of Environment and Agriculture, Kaplická 439, 381 01 Český Krumlov; 2nd floor, office no. 202.